Media Communications Co-Ordinator
SABRIC is a Non-Profit Company based in Midrand, established to combat crime in the Banking & Cash in Transit industries. The company facilitates interbank collaboration and interfaces with a range of external organisations and public and private partners, most notably to progress crime risk mitigation initiatives.
The company has a challenging opportunity and is looking to appoint a Media Communications Co-Ordinator.
This is a key role reporting to the Media & Communications Manager.
The purpose of the role is to support the Media & Communications Manager to ensure that they can meet their deliverables to appropriate stakeholders. They must be able to lead, create and implement digital marketing efforts for the company using new media and digital tools.
- A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or any related creative field;
- Formal training/certification in Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics, Hypertext mark-up language (HTML), Social Media;
- Certification in Google AdWords;
- Digital Marketing;
- Digital lead creation experience;
- Understanding of in-bound and out-bound marketing channels;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy, website management, including CMS and social networks;
- Very strong understanding of digital ROI and analytics.
At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a media communications role.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Be proficient in graphic design, website design & development, on-line lead generation platforms and social media;
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to express the company’s views creatively across relevant; online platforms, ensuring that all digital content is aligned to the company’s brand and policies;
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop or other software tools such Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw;
- Mail chimp;
- Survey monkey;
- Google AdWords;
- MS Office including MS PowerPoint;
- An excellent understanding and interest in digital marketing and social media;
- An understanding of digital marketing metrics;
- Own and maintain design standards for all branded SABRIC collateral;
- Design marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic including advertorials, brochures, digital banners, invites and posters;
- Design and execute presentations for media events and other stakeholders;
- Manage the order process for all SABRIC branded collateral;
- Create digital mailers;
- Design company and client newsletters, as well as assisting with the collation of newsletter content;
- Revise and proofread collateral for flow and meaning;
- Maintain records of SABRIC awareness material usage;
- Maintain record of unsolicited as well as campaign driven media interviews;
- Run internal SABRIC campaigns;
- Design collateral for external awareness campaigns, and assist with logistical arrangements;
- Update the SABRIC website (CMS)
- Loading of job specs, media awareness on all multimedia platforms, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Assist with the co-ordination of events;
- Prepare the SABRIC media room or external venue for events, media briefings and internal campaigns;
- Prepare briefing materials and gifts for events;
- Co-ordinate media interviews;
- Review and update Media tasks on the SABRIC Ticket Management System.
- Analytical with good ability to provide reporting and insight on data manipulation and response rates
- Self-driven, goal oriented with a positive attitude;
- A clear focus on service delivery;
- Mature, credible, reliable, well presented and business-like, with good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team;
- Organized, analytical and capable of identifying and solving problems;
- Must be willing to completely own a task and take full responsibility;
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker;
- Open minded and keen for new experiences;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Proactive, but with integrity;
- Ability to communicate at all levels;
- Attention to detail and excellent time management;
Must have a vehicle and driver’s license. Under normal operating conditions, this role will work to the usual organizational policies and norms. Able to work extended hours when required.
Remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, in line with qualifications, experience and level of competence. Forward you’re CV to email@example.com on or before 16 August 2019. Should you not be contacted by 23 August 2019 please consider your application as unsuccessful.
By applying for this position at SABRIC, the applicant understands, consents and agrees that SABRIC may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/or SAPS (in relation to positions that require trust and honesty and/or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify the applicant’s educational qualifications and employment history.
SABRIC reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified