IT Business Analyst
SABRIC is a Non-Profit Company based in Midrand, established to combat crime in the Banking & Cash in Transit industries.
The company facilitates interbank collaboration and interfaces with a range of external organisations and public and private partners, most notably to progress crime risk mitigation initiatives.
This is a key role reporting to the Head: IT Shared Services
To gather and analyse business requirements, translating them into detailed documented user requirements that can be used as input to the IT configuration and/or development process; to conduct quality assurance testing of development and configuration changes; and to train end users.
- Tertiary qualification in business or data analysis, or relevant equivalent experience
- At least 8 to 10 years analysis experience
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Understands IT processes, e.g. change management, release management, etc.
Solid experience in
- Data, systems or business analysis
- Drafting of test cases
- Application QA testing
- Conducting end user training sessions
- Requirements Analysis
- Liaise with business and members regarding new data requirements and changes to existing data requirements
- Work closely with Data Services Team Leader to ensure that data capture requirements as well as the impact to these processes are taken into consideration when changes are made
- Document requirements specifications according to agreed standards
- Assist technical staff with understanding requirements, ensuring solutions implemented address business requirement
- Draft test cases and conduct QA testing of solutions before progressing them to user acceptance testing
- Draft user manuals and conduct training for both internal & external end users
- Primary liaison between business and IT
- Act as backup for the Data Services Team Leader when required
- Adhere to all IT policies, follow relevant pre-defined IT processes and produce audit evidence
- Adhere to Change Management Process and produce required Change Management documentation prior to changes being released into production
- Adhere to relevant Information Management processes
- High levels of integrity in the conduct of personal and professional affairs
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives
- Self-motivated /Self-starter
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Must have a vehicle and driver’s license. Under normal operating conditions, this role will work to the usual organizational policies and norms. Able to work extended hours when required
- Remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, in line with qualifications, experience and level of competence. Forward you’re CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 March 2019. Should you not be contacted by 22 March 2019 please consider your application as unsuccessful
By applying for this position at SABRIC, the applicant understands, consents and agrees that SABRIC may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/or SAPS (in relation to positions that require trust and honesty and/or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify the applicant’s educational qualifications and employment history.
SABRIC reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified